If you are keen on learning French cooking, you are at the right place.
The French cooking Academy offers a range of free online French cooking Tutorials covering topics such as:
- Basic culinary techniques.
- How to prepare classic French dishes.
- How to make sauces.
- How to make French desserts and much more.
All of our content focuses on the food rather than the host and everything is clearly explained. The pace of the cooking videos is well balanced, to ensure that anyone who is watching is able to learn something useful by the end of the video.
All of our French cooking videos are published via our YouTube channel and are free of charge. Not only you can access the videos anytime you like, but if you subscribe to the channel you will become part of a community of more than 50 000 francophiles and french food lovers sharing the same passion for food as you do. So come and join us, learn a lot, elevate your cooking skills and impress your friends and family.
If you wonder what professional cooking books to buy, to start learning French cooking or just to watch those beautiful pictures,then, here are some great culinary books to get you started:
- The professional Chef
- Mastering the Fundamentals of French Pastry
- The definitive step-by-step guide to culinary excellence
- La Mere Brazier: The Mother of Modern French Cooking
- Escoffier By Auguste Escoffier
- Larousse Gastronomique: The World’s Greatest Culinary Encyclopedia
About our online French cooking videos:
- All the content is made so that anyone trying the exercises can succeed first time around.
- The format used is an easy to follow, step by step instruction method.
- No rush here, all the videos are 10 to 15 minutes in length.
- You have a voice, ask anything anytime using the comments section on the channel.
- what should I watch first? there are a number of playlists available on the channel. you can choose from depending on what you are after. (again if there is something you like to see just ask)